Are you moving to another part of the Phoenix area or across the country, and need to move your piano? Do you need to relocate your piano from one part of your exciting home to another room? Are you a music studio or piano retailer, who needs a trusted partner to move your pianos to new locations or to customers’ homes? Regardless of your piano moving needs, we are a local piano moving company that can help you get the job done.
We are proud to provide Phoenix-area residents who are moving, as well as musicians and piano retailers, with professional piano moving services. We have the experience and expertise to move pianos of all types, from upright pianos to high-end, nine-foot concert grands and everything in between. We have years of experience moving and transporting these delicate instruments, and can help you relocate your piano whenever you need to.
The Art and Science of Piano Moving
Moving a piano is a mixture of both art and science that we understand and appreciate. For safe piano moving, we:
- Securely close and lock the keyboard lid.
- Take measurements for every aspect of your piano move, including the size of your piano and the dimensions of any hallways or doorways the piano may need to clear if it’s able to be moved without being disassembled.
- Remove piano legs or other parts that won’t fit through your hallways and doorways.
- Completely clear a path in your home or business so that there are no obstacles in our way that may interfere with moving your piano.
- Research the piano’s weight – which could be done by searching on the manufacturer’s website or Googling if you have an heirloom or antique piece to get an estimate – so we know we have the proper amount of movers for safe piano moving.
- Never push or pull your piano on its own wheels, which could cause the wheels to lock up and your piano legs to break.
- Take extra care of parts that may already be damaged to prevent further damage to that area of your piano.
- Securely place your piano in the professional moving truck with furniture-grade straps so that it will safely make it from point A to point B.
Whether you need your piano moved within your home, to a customer’s location, across town, or long distance, contact us at 480.676.4833 for a free estimate.
Why Should You Hire a Piano Moving Company in Phoenix, AZ?
Some Phoenix-area residents, especially those who only need to move a piano to another room in their house or just a few miles away to a new home, decide to take the DIY route when it comes to piano moving. As a local piano moving company, we caution against taking the do-it-yourself route for a variety of reasons:
- If you’ve never moved a piano before, no matter how much research you’ve done online you don’t have the experience to know what hiccups may occur during your move, and how to circumvent them when they do happen.
- Pianos are delicate instruments, and a simple piano moving mistake may ruin your piano for good.
- Pianos are heavier than they look, and you need the experienced helping hands to safely move your piano from point A to point B.
- If you’re loading your piano onto a moving truck, you need experienced piano movers to know where to load it in the moving truck in relation to your other items in the truck, as well as how to appropriately secure it so that it won’t come loose or move while the truck is driving to your new destination.
Phoenix Piano Moving Services for Any Need
Whatever your piano moving needs are, we’re here to help. Simply reach out to us to let us know how we can be of service to you.